Immediate Care clinical services are available weekdays from 6 to 10 p.m. and weekends from noon to 10 p.m. No appointment is necessary for Immediate Care.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following policies:
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are a new patient please come 30 mintues before your appointment so you have time to complete your paperwork. If you are an existing patient please come 15 minutes before your appointment to ensure you are registered for your appointment on time. Smooth scheduling works best when staff can plan for patients and their needs.
- Patients who are 10 minutes late for appointments will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- If you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment, please call our office
at least 24 hours in advance so that your appointment slot maybe assigned to an
acutely ill patient and you can be rescheduled for a more convenient time.
- Failure to show for three appointments at our clinic will necessitate a change in
how you will be seen by a physician. For questions on this, please ask the staff.
- Payment is due at the time of service, including, all co-pays. Co-pays will be collected
prior to meeting with physicians.
- Self-pay patients are required to bring a minimum of $60 to place on services rendered.
If a payment plan is necessary, contact a patient account representative at 402-559-3140.